* I will be updating my Sunday Paper Coupon Page but it is taking me longer than planned. So I am going back to directing you to the following two websites where you can find the coupon previews for now.
You can check out the preview for this Sunday’s coupons atTaylortownPreview or SundayCouponPreview. You can order coupons from http://www.taylortownpreview.com if you see one that you might want multiple of.
This Sunday’s paper will have 2 inserts, 1 Smartsource,1 Redplum . I am planning on getting 4 copies depending on which of the coupons are in my inserts and trading to get more of the coupons that I want.
My Favorites are:
- $2.00 Airwick candle – will make for free candles at Rite Aid after UP rewards next week.
- $1.00/2 Birdseye Veggies – Although they used to put out $0.50/1 coupons in the inserts before which resulted in free veggies, it has been about a year so I am thinking other than printables that $0.50 per bag of frozen veggies is the best we are gonna get from now on.
- $0.75 Delmonte Raisins – may make for a sweet deal if your store doubles
- $0.75 French’s French Fried Onions – will make for free or cheap if your store doubles
- Reese’s BOGO Free – Hubby loves these and they will be $0.25 each next week ( at Walgreens I think?!?) after sale and coupon. Will make for a nice filler!
- $1.50 Duracell Coppertop ( and others) – Batteries are doing to be going on sale everywhere for the next month or so. These should help out!
- $5.00/2 Precise from Tylenol – Will pair nicely with upcoming deals
*MONEY SAVING TIP* – If you have a Dollar Tree nearby than head over there early and buy a Sunday paper for just $1 OR if you have store money ( i.e. Cvs ECB) use that instead of cash to buy your papers.
ALWAYS CHECK THAT ALL OF THE COUPON INSERTS ARE IN THE PAPER BEFORE BUYING! I have made the mistake of not checking them before buying my 4 copies of the paper and all 4 of them were missing a coupon insert
I have been asked several times how many copies of the Sunday paper someone should buy and I recommend always buying in even numbers ( I always try to make sure that I have even numbers of my coupons incase a BOGO sale comes up where I would be able to use a coupon on each item!) and checking to see how good the coupons are in the Sunday preview. Some coupons are regional and just because it is on the Sunday Coupon Preview doesn’t guarantee that you will get that coupon or in that particular denomination ( varies by region).