I am trying something new. Instead of directing you to two different sites, I have decided to create a “Sunday Paper Coupons” page towards the bottom of this page in the column on the right. Or just click here to see what coupons are going to be in this Sunday paper. I will continue to update the page as I find out what coupons are coming out in future Sunday inserts. I hope this makes things easier for you!
This Sunday’s paper will have 2 inserts, 1 Smartsource and 1 Redplum insert . I am planning on getting 2 copies depending on which of the coupons are in my inserts and trading to get more of the coupons that I want.
My Favorites are:
- Apple & Eve Juices 64 oz OR 8-pack OR Sesame Street Juice boxes $1.00/2 – If the wording on the coupons is as this says then you can get the 4 pk. of Sesame Stree Apple & Eve juice boxes for around $0.50
- French’s 12 or 18 oz Spicy Brown Mustard $0.75 – great for doubles
- Glade Fragrance Collections Reed Diffuser BOGO Free(up to $6.99) -0 I want to try these and am hoping for a great sale
- International Delight Quart or larger $0.55 – great for doubles
- Pepperidge Farm Baked Naturals Snacks ( boxed) $0.75 – another nice one if your store doubles
- Pillsbury Quick Bread mixes $0.40 – basically there are a lot of great coupons for doubles but i’m sure I won’t see any of them 😦 looks like I will have to trade/order
*MONEY SAVING TIP* – If you have a Dollar Tree nearby than head over there early and buy a Sunday paper for just $1 OR if you have store money ( i.e. Cvs ECB) use that instead of cash to buy your papers.
ALWAYS CHECK THAT ALL OF THE COUPON INSERTS ARE IN THE PAPER BEFORE BUYING! I have made the mistake of not checking them before buying my 4 copies of the paper and all 4 of them were missing a coupon insert
I have been asked several times how many copies of the Sunday paper someone should buy and I recommend always buying in even numbers ( I always try to make sure that I have even numbers of my coupons incase a BOGO sale comes up where I would be able to use a coupon on each item!) and checking to see how good the coupons are in the Sunday preview. Some coupons are regional and just because it is on the Sunday Coupon Preview doesn’t guarantee that you will get that coupon or in that particular denomination ( varies by region).