Don’t you just love free stuff?!?! You know I do ! I do tend to rush out to the mailbox the second that the mail carrier leaves to see what goodies are waiting for me 🙂
Here is what came in the mail for me this week:
- Tri-Color printer ink – I ordered from Amazon.com with my FREE giftcards from Swagbucks
- Tom’s Of Maine Wicked Fresh Full size Toothpaste and (3) Travel size toothpastes – A campaign I got from Bzzagent
- Extra Dessert Delights Gum – ( Still available!) I seriously LOVE this gum! I chose the mint chocolate chip. I am always craving something sweet or just some sort of dessert after a meal and this satisfies my craving without feeling guilty ( no, I was not paid in any way to say that….I am just addicted).
- CoverGirl Mascara – no idea when (if) I signed up for this.
- Kashi TLC Crackers – no longer available
- Sample of Murad Hydro Dynamic Ultimate Moisture – no longer available
- Free Bracelet, Pin & Wine rebate from Sutter Home – no longer available
- Sample of Mintivia pain relief – no idea when (if) I signed up for this.
- Sample of L’occitane Divine Eyes – no idea when (if) I signed up for this.
- Spin Magazine – free subscription
- (2) Enfagrow checks – sign up here
- (3) $0.50 off of ANY Scott toilet paper, napkins or paper towels – called and asked for coupons
- Some $3.00 Nivea Men’s and $3/2 Nivea womens bodywash coupons from a RAOK
** So what goodies did you find in your mail lastweek? Please share in the comments above!