I am trying something new. Instead of directing you to two different sites, I have decided to create a “Sunday Paper Coupons” page towards the bottom of this page in the column on the right. Or just click here to see what coupons are going to be in this Sunday paper. I will continue to update the page as I find out what coupons are coming out in future Sunday inserts. I hope this makes things easier for you!
This Sunday’s paper will have 3 inserts, 1 Smartsource, 1 Redplum insert and 1 P&G insert . I am planning on getting 4 copies depending on which of the coupons are in my inserts and trading to get more of the coupons that I want.
My Favorites are:
- Butterball Fully Cooked Breakfast Sausage 10oz OR Turkey Bacon 12oz $0.75 – Free or cheap turkey bacon when paired with a sale and a store that doubles coupons
- One Touch Delica Lancing Device FREE (up to $19.99) – High value freebie and great donation item!
- Bayer Contour USB meter $20.00 – We should see several deals coming up that this coupon would pair nicely with!
- Smart Balance Milks any one carton $2.00 – This goes on sale for around $2.50 – $2.99 so we are talking some pretty cheap milk.
- Right Guard/Dry Idea BOGO Free (up to $4.49) – might make for some free deodorant if paired with a BOGO sale
- Gain dish liquid $1.00 – more free dish liquid!
- Glad Trash Bags $0.75/1 – this value is pretty rare and could make for a nice deal if your store doubles.
- Tide any size detergent $1.00 – Free travel size Tide @ Walmart & Target
- Vicks Sinex product $4.00 – Will make for some sweet drugstore deals coming up
- All of the “Buy X and get Y Free” coupons
*MONEY SAVING TIP* – If you have a Dollar Tree nearby than head over there early and buy a Sunday paper for just $1 OR if you have store money ( i.e. Cvs ECB) use that instead of cash to buy your papers.
ALWAYS CHECK THAT ALL OF THE COUPON INSERTS ARE IN THE PAPER BEFORE BUYING! I have made the mistake of not checking them before buying my 4 copies of the paper and all 4 of them were missing a coupon insert
I have been asked several times how many copies of the Sunday paper someone should buy and I recommend always buying in even numbers ( I always try to make sure that I have even numbers of my coupons incase a BOGO sale comes up where I would be able to use a coupon on each item!) and checking to see how good the coupons are in the Sunday preview. Some coupons are regional and just because it is on the Sunday Coupon Preview doesn’t guarantee that you will get that coupon or in that particular denomination ( varies by region).