I am trying something new. Instead of directing you to two different sites, I have decided to create a “Sunday Paper Coupons” page towards the bottom of this page in the column on the right. Or just click here to see what coupons are going to be in this Sunday paper. I will continue to update the page as I find out what coupons are coming out in future Sunday inserts. I hope this makes things easier for you!
This Sunday’s paper will have 2 inserts, 1 Smartsource,and 1 Redplum insert . I am planning on getting 4 copies depending on which of the coupons are in my inserts and trading to get more of the coupons that I want.
My Favorites are:
- Gerber Good Start formula 24oz or larger can of powder $3.00 – I had to smile when I saw this coupon listed. We had our youngest son on Good Start formula and we JUST took him off of it last week. Figures. There wasn’t an insert coupon the whole year that he was on it. For those that have a little one on this formula, this is a rare coupon and it can be paired with store coupons & a Formula check!
- Huggies Little Snugglers or Little movers Diapers $2.00 – I have 2 in diapers…’nuff said 🙂
- Jell-o Gelatin or Pudding, Boxes $0.50/2 – I know that my area won’t get this denomination but Jell-o gelatin goes on sale for $0.50 and the pudding is on sale at Wegmans for $0.99. After doubles this could mean free Jell-o.
- Pillsbury Sweet Moments Refrigerated Desserts $0.75/1 – great for doubles!
- Nivea for Men body wash 16.9 fl oz $3.00 – Free bodywash headed out way :)!!!
*MONEY SAVING TIP* – If you have a Dollar Tree nearby than head over there early and buy a Sunday paper for just $1 OR if you have store money ( i.e. Cvs ECB) use that instead of cash to buy your papers.
ALWAYS CHECK THAT ALL OF THE COUPON INSERTS ARE IN THE PAPER BEFORE BUYING! I have made the mistake of not checking them before buying my 4 copies of the paper and all 4 of them were missing a coupon insert
I have been asked several times how many copies of the Sunday paper someone should buy and I recommend always buying in even numbers ( I always try to make sure that I have even numbers of my coupons incase a BOGO sale comes up where I would be able to use a coupon on each item!) and checking to see how good the coupons are in the Sunday preview. Some coupons are regional and just because it is on the Sunday Coupon Preview doesn’t guarantee that you will get that coupon or in that particular denomination ( varies by region).