A few months ago when I started this blog I wrote a post “What to do When Life Overwhelms you?” and explained my purpose for “My Daily List”. I had only done these posts for a few weeks but gave up when I thought no one read them. Thanks to reader, Sara, I will be posting “My Daily List” again every day.
When writing “My Daily List” posts I will not be including every day activities such as taking a shower or eating lunch etc. I will be focusing more on tasks that I may not be in a routine of doing daily. Also note that nothing is in a specific order.
My List for Monday
- Wash Dishes – I have a back up of pots and pans that I keep putting off
- Clean behind living room furniture (tv, couch, chair) – who knows what’s back there?
- Spend 1 hour cutting coupons and pulling out expireds – this is going to take me SEVERAL hours to complete but maybe it will get done if I do it one hour at a time
- Pluck eyebrows – I am looking too much like Bert from Sesame Street these days….I can’t believe I walk around in public like this!
- Prepare for Thursday’s Bible study
- Get shopping list complete with plans and coupons ready for week
- Do Flashcards with the Boys
- Make calls and emails to remind/confirm about “My Hamburger Helper Get-together.
- Clean kitchen counters and on top of microwave
- Clean/Organize wall ledge behind Stove
- Submit atleast 2 job applications online
- Call/email atleast 3 companies and request coupons
Notes: Hubby is working second shift this week ( it MAY stick) so we will be making more adjustments. I am having a “My Get-Together” thanks to Hamburger Helper and General Mills later on this week so I really need to get the house in order. I am also VERY VERY VERY behind on my coupon organization. Let’s see how much gets done esp. since I am posting this late 😉
I hope that you are all able to get your planned activities done for the day and find some time to enjoy family, friends and some alone time as well. Feel free to share how your day has went and/or anything that you may have planned.