You can check out the preview for this Sunday’s coupons at TaylortownPreview or SundayCouponPreview. You can order coupons from http://www.taylortownpreview.com if you see one that you might want multiple of.
This Sunday’s paper will have 2 inserts, 1 Smartsources and 1 Redplum . I am planning on getting 4 copies depending on which of the coupons are in my inserts and trading to get more of the coupons that I want.
My Favorites are:
- $2 Listerine Zero Mouthwash 500 ml. – great for upcoming deals
- BOGO Free 2-liter A&W, Canada Dry, 7-up or Sunkist Soda (up to $1.59) – You know I love my Bogo’s 🙂
- $0.75 Total Cereal ( asst. varieties) – doubt I will get this one
- $0.75 Tabasco Brand Product – great for doubles
- BOGO free Air Wick Freshmatic Ultra Refill ( up to $5.29)
- $1.50 Ricola Cough or Throat Drops 45 ct. – I just have a feeling that we should be able to get these free or for a few cents at one of the drugsstores within the next couple of months ( i’m thinking Walgreens for some reason).
*MONEY SAVING TIP* – If you have a Dollar Tree nearby than head over there early and buy a Sunday paper for just $1 OR if you have store money ( i.e. Cvs ECB) use that instead of cash to buy your papers.
ALWAYS CHECK THAT ALL OF THE COUPON INSERTS ARE IN THE PAPER BEFORE BUYING! I have made the mistake of not checking them before buying my 4 copies of the paper and all 4 of them were missing a coupon insert
I have been asked several times how many copies of the Sunday paper someone should buy and I recommend always buying in even numbers ( I always try to make sure that I have even numbers of my coupons incase a BOGO sale comes up where I would be able to use a coupon on each item!) and checking to see how good the coupons are in the Sunday preview. Some coupons are regional and just because it is on the Sunday Coupon Preview doesn’t guarantee that you will get that coupon or in that particular denomination ( varies by region).