You can check out the preview for this Sunday’s coupons at TaylortownPreview or SundayCouponPreview. You can order coupons from http://www.taylortownpreview.com if you see one that you might want multiple of.
This Sunday’s paper will have 3 inserts ( some areas will get a 4th insert ), 2 Smartsources and 1 Redplum . I am planning on getting 8-10 copies depending on which of the coupons are in my inserts and trading to get more of the coupons that I want.
My Favorites are:
- $0.55/1 Bumble Bee Tuna Pouch – i’m pretty certain that my area will not get this coupon but it woud make for free or super cheap tuna after doubles
- $1 Drano Clog remover product – I NEED this!
- $1 Gorton’s Grilled Shrimp Product – I love seafood (esp . when it’s even easier to prepare) and Tops should be having some Gorton’s sales soon for 50% off.
- $1 Healthy Choice Steaming Entrees or Marie Callendar’s Home Style Creations – there are going to be several sales coming up for these products.
- $1.50 Lysol Fabric Mist – not sure of price but it may make for a good deal when paired with a sale.
- Free Olay Anti-Aging Eye Roller WYB 2 Olay Facial Moisturizers – hoping for a nice Rite Aid deal to go with this coupon.
- $0.75 Post Marshmallow Pebbles – should make for a nice deal after doubled coupon.
- $5/2 Tylenol Precise – hoping for a Rite Aid deal.
- $1 State Fair Product – Wegmans has the classic mini corn dogs 18 ct for $2.59…plus use a Tops dollar doubler ( should be in about 3 weeks or so) to get them for just $0.59.
- $1 EAS product – Hubby likes their products and you can find the bars for really cheap at most places ( possibly free at Walmart or Target?). The 1.9 oz. bars are $1.99 @ Wegmans.
- $0.50/2 Ortega products – cheap taco seasoning packets after doubles
*MONEY SAVING TIP* – If you have a Dollar Tree nearby than head over there early and buy a Sunday paper for just $1 OR if you have store money ( i.e. Cvs ECB) use that instead of cash to buy your papers.
ALWAYS CHECK THAT ALL OF THE COUPON INSERTS ARE IN THE PAPER BEFORE BUYING! I have made the mistake of not checking them before buying my 4 copies of the paper and all 4 of them were missing a coupon insert
I have been asked several times how many copies of the Sunday paper someone should buy and I recommend always buying in even numbers ( I always try to make sure that I have even numbers of my coupons incase a BOGO sale comes up where I would be able to use a coupon on each item!) and checking to see how good the coupons are in the Sunday preview. Some coupons are regional and just because it is on the Sunday Coupon Preview doesn’t guarantee that you will get that coupon or in that particular denomination ( varies by region).