Boy did I have fun on these shopping trips! I had (3) very awesome cashiers as well esp. Zach who was amazed by my shopping total ( it was $0.61 for over $50 worth of groceries for that transaction) and even took down my blog addy 🙂
I am not going to write down prices and coupons used since most of these sales are over ( I did this Saturday night) but I hope that this shows some of you newbies that you CAN save money on groceries and it isn’t only on junk food! This was 1 trip to Wegmans ( used 4 Tops doublers and manufacturer coupons + a Wegmans coupon for the diapers) and 2 trips to Tops (used 8 dollar doublers, a $10 catalina and Free product coupons for the Friendship Sour Cream, Better Oats & Beech-Nut Gummies Plus 2 $5/$40 Grocery coupons and tons of manufacturer coupons)
Here’s what I got….
- (4) Glory Foods canned greens
- Wegman’s Jumbo Pack of Diapers
- 1/2 dozen bagels from Tops’ Bakery
- (6) Sun Crystals – used raincheck
- (1) Thai Kitchen single serve
- (5) Thai Kitchen bowls
- (1) Turkey Hill Iced Tea
- (2) Packs of Ball Park Franks
- (3) Old El Paso Taco Seasoning packets
- (1) 10 ct. Mission Flour tortillas
- (1) Evol Burrito
- (1) Jennie-O Ground Turkey
- (1) pack of Jennie-O Turkey Burgers
- (1) pack of “SPECIAL TODAY” Sausage patties
- (1) Bailey’s Coffee Creamer
- (1) Beech-Nut Let’s Grow Gummies
- (1) Athenos Hummus
- (2) Wholly Guacamole ( YUM!)
- (1) Pepperidge Farms cookies ( for Hubby)
- (4) Land O’ Lakes Spreadable butter
- (4) Single serve Lipton Tea ( My VERY FAVORITE DRINK)
- (3) Oikos Greek Yogurt ( Thanks Wendy!!!)
- (1) Jar of Dunbar Roasted Red Peppers
- (2) Muir Glen Tomato Paste
- (1) Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- (1) Yoplait Yogurt
Total Paid : $6.64!
Total Coupon Savings: $80.99!
Total store promotions savings: $49.76!
Total Savings: $130.75!