You can check out the preview for this Sunday’s coupons at TaylortownPreview (not up yet) or SundayCouponPreview. You can order coupons from http://www.taylortownpreview.com if you see one that you might want multiple of.
This Sunday’s paper will have 3 inserts, a Smartsource, Redplum and a P&G . I am planning on getting 10 copies and trading to get more of the coupons that I want.
My Favorites are:
- $1 Gain dish liquid – get it for free at Rite Aid this week and probably free at Walmart and Target soon with upcoming sales
- BOGO Mr. Clean Liquid cleaner
- BOGO Old Spice Body Spray
- BOGO Old Spice Body Wash
- $1 Tide – free travel size
- BOGO Axe Shower Gel or Detailer
- Glade Scented Oils Candle Product – there will be a ton of sales and clearance coming up for smelly stuff. I found about 15 of the tins clearanced at Target for $1.48
- $3 Wisk – this will be on sale for BOGO at CVS starting 9/5 and will make for very cheap laundry detergent. I am sure other great deals will be found to use this coupon with as well.
- $4 Air-Wick i-motion starter kit – look for clearance within the next couple of months
- $0.75 Barilla Pasta Sauce – I know my area won’t get this denomination
- $2 Farm Rich Product
*MONEY SAVING TIP* – If you have a Dollar Tree nearby than head over there early and buy a Sunday paper for just $1 OR if you have store money ( i.e. Cvs ECB) use that instead of cash to buy your papers.
ALWAYS CHECK THAT ALL OF THE COUPON INSERTS ARE IN THE PAPER BEFORE BUYING! I have made the mistake of not checking them before buying my 4 copies of the paper and all 4 of them were missing a coupon insert
I have been asked several times how many copies of the Sunday paper someone should buy and I recommend always buying in even numbers ( I always try to make sure that I have even numbers of my coupons incase a BOGO sale comes up where I would be able to use a coupon on each item!) and checking to see how good the coupons are in the Sunday preview. Some coupons are regional and just because it is on the Sunday Coupon Preview doesn’t guarantee that you will get that coupon or in that particular denomination ( varies by region).