You can check out the preview for this Sunday’s coupons at TaylortownPreview or SundayCouponPreview. You can order coupons from http://www.taylortownpreview.com if you see one that you might want multiple of.
This Sunday’s paper will have 2 inserts, a Smartsource and a Redplum . I am planning on getting 4 copies and trading to get more of the coupons that I want.
My Favorites are:
- Kellogg’s Cinnabon Cereal Save $.75/1- hubby LOVES this cereal and with doubles and a sale it should be pretty cheap…that is of course if we don’t get the dreaded $1/2 denomination!
- Kellogg’s Corn Flakes Simply Cinnamon Cereal Save $.75/1– should make for cheap cereal when paired with a sale and after doubled coupon!
- Kellogg’s Fiber Plus Antioxidant Cereals Save $.75/1– should maje for cheap cereal when paired with a sale and after doubled coupon!
- Air Wick Aqua Mist B1G1F to Save $3.29 (9/19)- I love bogo coupons and these things smell so good!
- Air Wick Freshmatic Compact i-motion Starter Kit Save $4/1 (9/19)- these are always going on sale, clearance and on price cuts and with the coupon make for very inexpensive fresheners and sometimes free!
- Air Wick Freshmatic Ultra i-motion Starter Kit Save $4/1 (9/19)- same reason as above 🙂
- Schick Hydro Razor Save $5/1 (9/30)- great deals coming out for these!
- Shout Save $2/2 (9/25)- I’m not sure if this excludes trial size but if it doesn’t then you can get (2) free travel sized shouts found in Target ( possibly other stores) for free after coupon!
Five Star Binder, including Five Star Flex hybrid notebinder $2 (9./30/10)- This one looks to be regional but with all of the clearanced school supplies that should start to come out at the end of September I am thinking we could get some really cheap binders….to hold our coupons perhaps ?!? 😉
*MONEY SAVING TIP* – If you have a Dollar Tree nearby than head over there early and buy a Sunday paper for just $1 OR if you have store money ( i.e. Cvs ECB) use that instead of cash to buy your papers.
ALWAYS CHECK THAT ALL OF THE COUPON INSERTS ARE IN THE PAPER BEFORE BUYING! I have made the mistake of not checking them before buying my 4 copies of the paper and all 4 of them were missing a coupon insert
I have been asked several times how many copies of the Sunday paper someone should buy and I recommend always buying in even numbers ( I always try to make sure that I have even numbers of my coupons incase a BOGO sale comes up where I would be able to use a coupon on each item!) and checking to see how good the coupons are in the Sunday preview. Some coupons are regional and just because it is on the Sunday Coupon Preview doesn’t guarantee that you will get that coupon or in that particular denomination ( varies by region).