Earlier I wrote a post “What to do When Life Overwhelms you?” and explained my purpose for “My Daily List”.
When writing “My Daily List” posts I will not be including every day activities such as taking a shower or eating lunch etc. I will be focusing more on tasks that I may not be in a routine of doing daily. Also note that nothing is in a specific order.
My List for Friday
- Mail out coupon trades/trains
- Visit my Mother
- Do laundry
- Clean Bathroom
- Shop @ Rite Aid ( Neutrogena)
- Shop @ CVS (take advantage of some useful CRT’s)
- Shop Tops ( free soap)
- Post CVS deal write-ups for 7/18
- Post Rite Aid deal write-ups for 7/18
- Post Walgreens deal write-ups for 7/18
- Come up with CVS/Rebate scenario for reader, Emily 🙂
- Start post for new giveaway
Notes: Friday’s are usually quite busy. Hubby plays basketball with friends and has a guys night out and the boys and I visit my Mom and do laundry. We live in an apartment building and don’t have a washer and dryer so Mom is kind enough to let us do our laundry over at her house. It’s nice because we get to visit and my neice, Rylee ( almost 3) and nephew, Logan ( 7 months) are often visiting as well. It gets loud and crazy but it’s great. I am not sure how it will be tomorrow though with the boys being sick but we shall see.
I hope that you are all able to get your planned activities done for the day and find some time to enjoy family, friends and some alone time as well. Feel free to share how your day has went and/or anything that you may have planned.